RECENT POST

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjav-IGA1LaZaCqY7g3kxPGBrHqk0wRYEqNTpyysn1RbapjGJqSb1qtunBXDqAku9pHj133pVM1giJah1H9XNdu_cEqG45V6TujSOVsFzFqwcfNibanmKH02r4UcCHkKxtEKJU2n1ApCPnu/s1600/BethennyFrankelBoobJob.jpgBethenny Frankel is one of several celebrities who have gone the complete cycle with breast implants. She got hers in 2005 and had them extracted a few years later, she confesses in a new issue of Life & Style magazine.

Frankel says she was moved to get implants because she thought her ample 34C’s were “too saggy.” She also admits she felt insecure about her body.

The remedy came down to a breast lift or implants, both with obvious downsides, a Florida plastic surgeon advised her.

“He told me there would be big lollipop scars if I got a lift. Being single at the time, I wasn’t comfortable with that idea.

“He told me he could instead put in a small implant that would give me a lift – not as much as a real lift would but at least a little bit of a lift. So I did it.”

The implants, however, didn’t give her the looks she wanted.

“They were still saggy – only now they were bigger! They were saggy and gigantic. I was so uncomfortable. I don’t think your breasts should be the first thing people notice when you enter a room.”

She decided to have the implants removed and as part of the process she got a lift. The scarring proved to be less noticeable than she originally feared.

“The truth is that I just don’t care very much. I’m married now, and it’s not like I’m going to be pulling my top down in St. Tropez at 40 years old!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online