RECENT POST

Monday, April 18, 2011

By Daily Mail Reporter


New love: Katie Price is currently dating Argentinian model Leandro Penna, but says her ex Dane Bowers is the only man who's broken her heart


Katie Price has had her fair share of relationships, but she has revealed that only one man has ever broken her heart.

But this man was not her first husband Peter Andre, nor her second Alex Reid, but instead her old flame Dane Bowers.

She said of her ex-boyfriend, whom she dated from 1998 to 2000: ‘He was the only guy who completely taught me about having your heart broken.


‘I’ve always said that Dane’s the one who did that. Because of Dane, he’s made me have my barriers up and even with Pete, I’d like to say they all went down, but there were a couple still up.’

The mother-of-three, who is now dating Argentinian model Leandro Penna, reveals her heartbreak on an upcoming episode of her reality TV show, Katie.

The 32-year-old says on tomorrow night’s episode: ‘Since splitting with Dane, I have never let my barriers 100 per cent down with anyone.

‘Being heartbroken, that hurt. It’s not a nice feeling. With Alex, if things were resolvable then they would have been resolved, but it was an impossible task. It would never have worked. He was a rebound.’

Heartache: Katie said of Dane Bowers (right), whom she dated from 1998 to 2000, 'He was the only guy who completely taught me about having your heart broken'


Meanwhile, Dane Bowers, 32, told one of his Celebrity Big Brother housemates last year that he dumped Katie because she wouldn’t stop posing naked.

He told Vinnie Jones over the breakup: ‘[It was] lots of little things really. If you hear her side of things it was because of Victoria [Beckham], I was working too hard with Victoria.’

But the singer then explained: ‘At the time I was quite jealous. She stopped doing all the nudie shoots, the really naughty things. Then she did one just to spite me and I said if you do it I’ll leave you and she did it.

‘We were together two-and-a-half years. It was quite substantial really.’

Former couple: Katie Price and Dane Bowers together as a couple in 2000


Despite her unhealed heartbreak over Dane, the glamour model has hardly been seen without Leandro on her arm since meeting him at the Oscars almost two months ago.

She says of their relationship: ‘I know it’s quick and it’s not what I wanted, but it feels right.

‘There’s a language barrier but the chemistry overtakes it.

'I get in lust easily, I wouldn't say I fall in love easily. Lust and love feel like the same thing.'

Katie was spotted again with Leandro over the weekend, when the pair jetted down to Buenos Aires to visit his home country.


Lust or love? Leandro and Katie arriving in Buenos Aires over the weekend hand in hand


source:dailymail

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online