RECENT POST

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

http://thumbnails.hulu.com/481/50128481/245866_512x288_generated.jpg

Joe Francis recently did an interview with of the Miami New Times. Here's what he had to say about the Miami Housewives:

What do you think about Real Housewives of Miami -- did you watch any of this season?

I did! I watched every episode. I loved watching the show. I was in episode two! I have a reality show too, so I know how this all works. People like to watch these types of shows because the woman are train wrecks. Lea Black is such a great person and so normal.

So what about Real Housewives of Miami: normal or train wrecks?

Lea--She is very sophisticated and a beautiful woman. The rest of the cast? Train wrecks.

Credit: Miami New Times (Stacey Russell)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online