RECENT POST

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Shopping Genie

G'Day Carson, MOTH here - guess what mate? On Sunday arvo in Melbourne I let my style genie out of the bottle & WENT SHOPPING!! Yep I know that you'll find it hard to believe BUT I DID!!!

I know the place I shopped at isn't probably exactly where you'd have taken me but hey buddy, I went & that in itself is miracle enough. Good 'ol Brand Smart Outlet Mall in Nunawading laid out the red carpet & I spent up big.


First I went here.

And then here.

I went in here & bought Mills a belated Anniversary pressie - a beaut new frypan to cook my dinner in.

I was fading fast by this stage, so needed to refuel here.

It was all going rool good & Millie was rool happy, until we got here. Yep, I couldn't resist a dash into my favourite place. Mills embarassed me a bit by crying like a baby & screaming, 'Don't do it MOTH, don't do it!!', but I didn't care a bit. 10 minutes later I was outta there & guess what - I'd spent 80 bucks & got 2 hoodies, a shirt & a pair of jeans, yep hard to believe eh. I reckon it will be 2016 before this gear wears out & I need to go back again. I bet you're proud of me. High Five Mate!!!


Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online