RECENT POST

Thursday, May 5, 2011

E Is For...........

Just had to share the news - Son # 5 & his girl, the gorgeous Miss A have just announced their engagement tonight!!! She's been in Sydney all week at a conference & he flew up from Adelaide today so they could spend the weekend together. Out at dinner tonight at Circular Quay, he caught her totally unawares & pulled out the ring that's been burning a hole in his pocket for the past couple of months. They've just phoned & there has been much squealing, screeching & jumping up & down here at The Hedge.

We couldn't be happier - Miss A is an absolute delight & we couldn't ask for a better girl for our Bub. Oh gosh, what an end to quite an extraordinary week. I got very teary at one of my favourite clients this afternoon after I told them I was leaving & now this! Pass the Kleenex, I'm about to start again. I'm going to be a Mother-In-Law - YIPPEE!!


Image: Notonthehighstreet

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online