RECENT POST

Friday, May 13, 2011

It's Vacation O'Clock!

OK, things have been a bit quiet on the posting side, sorry.......but things behind The Hedge have been out of control! There's been a current job I'm trying to wind up & leave in tip-top nick for my replacement, a farewell round of teary goodbyes to all my gorgeous clients, an engagement to celebrate & subsequent party to plan, a new job to get my head around & as of this morning, a big bag to pack. I've cashed in my Travel Voucher prize & first thing tomorrow morning MOTH & I are heading off to Hong Kong!!



We have 10 glorious days & I have so much planned. We want to be out & about as much as the hot, humid weather allows us & then back to the beautiful Langham Place each night to recover in luxury. MOTH's major focus will be on the food & mine will be on the cultural & historical aspects of the city (just joshing, of course it will be the shopping!!)



As some of you may recall, MOTH & I don't travel well together. In fact his name changes immediately he's left the shores of Australia from MOTH to Hazardous MOTH. I've pre-selected separate seats at other ends of the aircraft on all the flights, so that's a good start. 11 hours sitting next to him each way is going above & beyond my wifely duties. I've also notified the Chinese Govt. that Hazard's on his way & they have dusted off their Disaster Plan ready for action.



And if you want to keep up with all the domestic argy-bargy & MOTH's adventures & international incidents (something tells me there'll be a few!) I will be tweeting. So if you aren't already a Follower, do join me via the link further down this page. It will be 'Millie & MOTH Do Hong Kong In Ten Adventure Filled Days!' The House Sitter is comfortably ensconced by the warm fire here at The Hedge, so it's love to you all & see you at the end of May.



Image: Aparteque









Photobucket


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online