RECENT POST

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hallway Envy.

Image Riviera Maison

Image Riviera Maison

Image Riviera Maison
Image Riviera Maison
Image Coastal Living

Having decided to bite the bullet and put a new ceiling the entire length of the hallway, this project is now steaming ahead and I need inspiration - quickly! This area acts as a feeder for all our bedrooms (excluding the Master Suite), the family bathroom and our Home Office. So I need to blend functionality with style. This simple, elegant Hallway from my favourite magazine Coastal Living achieves exactly what we want - loads of natural light!

Riviera Maison produces gorgeous quirky pieces that I just love, their latest range certainly provides much inspiration. I particularly like the Hallway Bench with rattan storage baskets and the skinny Chiffonier with a half depth of drawers - great where space is limited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online