RECENT POST

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Millie's Retreat









All images Himmelrommet

With the media awash with the Catholic invasion of Australia & as I've somewhat lapsed in recent times, I've been feeling guilty (an inherent part of being a Catholic!) about my lack of appropriate religious commitment.

Father Murphy always said "When all else fails go on retreat", so maybe that's what I need to do. However, no small austere cell-like room up at the Monastery @ Glen Osmond for this girl. I figure a nice little cottage in the Clare Valley near the Sevenhills Winery (owned by my mob the Jesuits specifically for producing altar wine) will be more my style!!

There is a lovely chapel on the Sevenhill property (for some Millie meditation) & I think some simple interior design style as pictured would be needed in the cottage to ensure my retreat was up to the appropriate standard required for my successful return to the flock!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online