RECENT POST

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Terrace Time










If MOTH absolutely forced me to move back to Victoria with him (see last week's Spray Farm post) then there's only one suburb in Melbourne for me & that's the wonderful East Melbourne.

Something like this beauty in gorgeous Powlett St. complete with yes, you guessed it, another Paul Bangay garden! However, I have a feeling the lovely Ewa from Ewa's garden will leave a comment about the lack of garden seating - & of course, she's quite right!

However, even with Spray Farm on the weekends & this beauty during the week & 3 of our boys now Melbournites - I'd still have to be anaesthetized for the move & this is absolutely no reflection on my Melbourne friends but I'm just an Adelaide 'Hillsbilly' now through & through!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online