RECENT POST

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Weekend Wanderer

A big week here @ The Hedge is ending - THANK GOODNESS! We closed off FY10 yesterday at work & I for one am mighty glad to see the back end of it. I start FY11 today with a whopping increase in my sales targets, so it looks like the 24 hours a day I currently work, will need to be doubled to even give this fanciful target a nudge. Lots of lovely social things on this weekend, & a mad panic to find something to wear to a dinner in Sydney next week. A dash up the Freeway in the Millie-mobile to the see the ever-so-patient girls at Balhannah By Design is in order & hopefully I can come home with one of Ilse Jacobsen's pretties in a BBD bag.

Although it's time for BBD to tempt us with their annual range of Ilse's awesome wellies -gorgeous huh! One day Millie, one day.

While I'm over @ Balhannah, MOTH will be toiling away in the trenches - the dramatic dodgy downpipe story continues. Photos will not be forthcoming, I can't even bear to look out the windows to the shocking current scene in the courtyard. However, I noticed that a whole heap of gravel had been delivered yesterday, & he has promised me that he'll be starting to backfill all the trenches this weekend & he may even be able to start on replacing all the paving that's been uncerermoniously ripped up in this whole process. I reckon there's a Cooper's or three in it for you mate if I see pavers down by Sunday night.

Thank you to Rachel over at raenovate. Her feature renovation story today is yes, you guessed it US! We are in very snazzy company & Rachel had some really kind words to say about what happens behind The Hedge. Do swing over & say hi to Rachel here, her fabulous blog is full of wonderful Before's & After's & great ideas. It's the weekend, so go enjoy!
Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online