RECENT POST

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/10/07/420x316-alg_bethenny_frankel.jpg

In February, Bethenny Frankel told the press that she wanted her own talk show. Now, RumorFix is reporting exclusively that her dream is coming true.

Our staff has learned the star of Bethenny Ever After has just signed a deal with Telepictures, which is the production company behind The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Tyra, Lopez Tonight and Anderson.

Bethenny gained fame as one of the Real Housewives of New York, and quickly became a media darling by starring in her own spinoff TV show, Celebrity Apprentice and Skating with the Stars.

Bethenny's show is currently in development; two months ago, the reality star told Popeater why she wanted a talk show:

"I would like a daytime talk show because my conversation with my fans right now is through social networking, and my TV show communicates what I'm doing, but it isn't really a dialogue or a conversation."

And then she said something very prophetic, "Most of my business wishes come true."

Credit: Rumor Fix

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online