RECENT POST

Wednesday, April 6, 2011



Countess LuAnn de Lesseps of  the Real Housewives of New York has divorced French Count Alexandre de Lesseps but she's keeping the title, she said today on The Talk -- and a few other goodies from her marriage.

De Lesseps noted some of the history behind it, and said the title is part of who she is. "I was married for 16 years," she said. "I'm keeping the title. I'm keeping the jewelry. Princess Di did it and Fergie did it. You know, why can't I keep my title? Do you think any of those housewives would give up that title? I don't think so."

Plus, as Sharon Osbourne noted, it's handy for making restaurant and plane reservations. And it's more dignified than a lot of what comes out of the Housewives franchise.

Credit: TV Squad (Nick Zaino)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online