RECENT POST

Saturday, April 2, 2011



"Camera balls." That's what Real Housewives of Orange County star Gretchen Rossi calls the change that washes over reality TV folk when they know it's time to amp up the drama for ratings. And she says one of her fellow wives on the Bravo hit has the biggest pair.

"Tamra Barney definitely turns it on for the cameras," Gretchen tells me of her co-star during a visit to my HDNet show. "She and I get along really well off camera, but when we're on camera she's just mean and evil. Not nice."

Gretchen didn't stop there. Over drinks on the set of 'Naughty But Nice' at the Gansevoort Park Hotel in NYC, the blond bombshell explained why she's fine not being the star of her show.

"I think Tamra wants to be the star of the show, and that's fine with me," she said. "Because if she wants to be the star of the show, that means she's a train wreck, so I'm totally OK with that."

Credit: Pop Eater (Rob Shuter)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online