RECENT POST

Thursday, April 21, 2011

http://www.layddee.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/Jill-Zarin-2.jpgIt would be an understatement to call the last season of Real Housewives of New York difficult for Jill Zarin.

It was a polarizing season as fans who used to love the duo of Jill and Bethenny Frankel were forced to choose sides as their friendship unraveled on the show. But, Jill says her relationship with the show's fans is on an upswing.

"There's no question that I think a lot of fans who questioned their feelings about me have come back to the nest," Jill tells Zap2it.

"I think because there were a lot of influences last year and that's last year," she adds. "The good thing about TV is people have a short memory and make decisions and such based on what they see in front of them at the time."

Jill has a metaphor for the relationship she has with her cast mates, which she says resembles summer camp.

"I sort of visualize the show like the seven of us are in a bunk," She explains. "And some of them will be your best friends. Some of them you'll like a lot. And some of them it will be harder to get along with."

"We're all in the same bunk," she continues. "So you do the best you can to try to get along with everybody all the time and it doesn't always work, but you try. And I think that's different between this year and last year is that I believe everybody on the cast tries to get along. It doesn't always work, but tries."

This season, she says she came back to show "the real Jill" after being encouraged by her family, friends, and fans, and after taking a couple much-needed breaks from the public eye.

"I spent a lot of time with my family and decided to come back to the show because I didn't want to leave on a down note," she says. "I needed to regroup and re-center."

Credit: Zap2It (Jethro Nededog)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online