RECENT POST

Sunday, April 10, 2011

By Daily Mail Reporter


Running errands: Katie Price and her sister stop by her local Sainsbury's to stock up on groceries


They've spent only a few days apart since meeting in February at the Oscars in Los Angeles.

But Katie Price managed to pry herself from new love Leandro Penna's side today to stock up on groceries in Surrey with her sister.

The blonde duo stopped by the model's local Sainsbury's and despite being without her toy boy Katie seemed in high spirits, linking arms and giggling as they walked inside.


Katie was casual in bright blue tracksuit bottoms, pink trainers and a loose black vest, while sister Sophie kept cool in a black dress and flip flops.

Perhaps 32-year-old Katie left Leandro, 25, at home to carry out some odd jobs around the house - this weekend she tweeted, in an apparent dig at one or some of her exes: 'Its so good to see a man that's good at DIY.'

Katie also compares the Argentine model to her ex-husband Alex Reid in the latest episode of her Sky Living reality show, saying she fancies Leandro far more than the cage fighter.

Rebound: Katie admits in her reality show that her relationship with Alex Reid was a rebound after her split from Peter Andre


She also reveals: 'Me and Alex were over ­before it even began. As sad as it is, it didn’t last very long. And yeah, I probably was on the rebound when I split with Pete, but it is what it is.'

'What ­happened has ­happened. And then I go to a party, and ­happen to meet a ­gorgeous guy that can’t even speak English.'

Katie met Leandro at Elton John's post-Oscars bash in Los Angeles in late February, before flying him out to London just days afterwards.

Rushing back: Katie and Sophie stocked up on groceries before rushing back to her home, where Leandro was waiting


'The ­chemistry is ­definitely strong, the only time I’ve ­experienced that is when I met Pete. I never thought I’d experience ­that again,' the Mirror reports.

'He walked past us and me and Gary just went "oh my god how gorgeous is he, oh my god".

'I never thought in my wildest dreams, do you know what I mean? When I split with Alex, I wanted to be single, didn’t want a man. I’ve had enough of men in my life.'



source:dailymail

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online