RECENT POST

Friday, April 1, 2011

http://static.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/kim-richards-and-kyle-richards_425x315.jpg

Since their nasty blowout on season finale of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Kim Richards and Kyle Richards are picking up the pieces of their relationship and putting it back together.

"[It's] a day-by-day thing that we work on [because] what happened was extremely painful," Kim Richards, 46, told PEOPLE at Bravo's upfront presentation in Los Angeles. "It's not going to cure itself over night and hopefully we will grow past all that happened and move forward and get stronger and stronger."

While the fight was certainly regrettable, Kyle, 42, sees things differently now. "I'm very proud. I can only say for myself, but I learned a lot about our relationship," Kyle said. "I've learned a lot about myself and I feel like our relationship was strengthened maybe because of what happened."

Credit: PEOPLE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online