RECENT POST

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Millie & The Rappers

Well that sure was an interesting few days in Sydney! Our Sales Meeting was held in one of the city's most salubrious & prestigious 6 star Hotels & my room was divinely luxurious. All well & good you might say except for one small point - these boys (or their equivalent) were my next door neighbours!!! I believe these lads fall into a musical category known as Gangster Rappers, & after 3 days sharing a common wall with them, boy do I know how they got that name. Now I have a pretty broad mind & am not one to deny anyone the right to party, but these lads, their groupies & a posse of minders wearing more gold chains than Tutankhamun gave it more than just a nudge, they pushed the party machine right off the cliff! The noise I could have tolerated, but the crunch was that my room had a locked connecting door to their's & that's where the trouble started.



From the time I checked in, my room was full of smoke which came wafting up under the door from many of these 'herbal' cigarettes the chaps & their 'visitors' were indulging in. Considering that the entire Hotel is non-smoking, I was not happy. Numerous calls to Management resulted in the lads being told to desist & slapped with a $500 per day additional 'housekeeping' fee. But it seemed the more warnings they got from the Hotel's meek & mild bespectacled front office manager, the more they smoked. Sadly I couldn't move rooms as the Hotel management reckoned the place was at 110% occupancy - could someone please explain to me how that works?!

So boys, I hope you enjoyed your stay but honestly, when I was woken at 6.30a.m. from my slumbers this morning by more 'fragrant' smoke wafting from under our shared door, that was the last straw. Don't count on me to buy your next album, it won't be happening. And to that famous global Hotel conglomerate, you owe me BIG TIME!!!!!

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online