RECENT POST

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Bliss by the Bay



































One of my very favourite places is Boston. It just exudes style & charm & I fell under its spell from my first visit. I love the history that surrounds the city & the collegiate feel with Harvard & MIT nestling in the Cambridge precint on the outer perimeter. More about Boston in another post, but today I'm wandering out of town, down toward the Atlantic & the spectacular bay area.

Buzzards Bay is surrounded by Cape Cod, Nantucket & Rhode Island Sounds & Martha's Vineyard. This fabulous weekender was designed by Hickox Williams, a well-known Boston firm who specialize in the Cape area.

Although quite imposing externally, I love the relaxed & welcoming interior with its simple uncluttered lines. But the real highlight for me is the widow's walk on the rooftop area! Just imagine the incredible views of the Cape & out into the Atlantic on a clear evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online