RECENT POST

Monday, September 22, 2008

Upstairs Downstairs




Image Design Associates


Image Design Associates



Image APD Architects












I'm having a love-hate relationship with stairs at the moment. Have been hopping around on a badly sprained ankle for the past 2 weeks & its driving me bananas! I slipped rushing down the stairs at my sister-in-law's house while we were in Melbourne for MOTH's big birthday celebrations & have paid the price for my inattention ever since. A huge effort was needed to get into stilettos again for the mid-year Sales Meeting in Sydney last week. I figured walking into the Board Room in my Minnie Mouse slippers would not have been a good look!
These stairs are lovely, but I'd need to ensure they were Millie-proof prior to launching myself down them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online