RECENT POST

Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Power of Persuasion










I know that my persuasive powers at work are fine, but I reckon I'd struggle with this one! You see I think I've just found our next house & will need to do the sell job on MOTH.


It's a lovely fully restored Grade 11 Listed mansion in Gloucestershire with my name written all over it. I love the clean, elegant, light-filled rooms - no musty, fusty stuff here! A few of the features that have won me over are:
  • 9 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, 5 Reception rooms.


  • Lift, Orangerie, Housekeeper's Cottage, 2 Guest Apartments.


  • Cinema, games room, tack room with 5 loose boxes.


  • Secret walled garden, Lavender Walk, Formal Terrace, Rose Garden - all on 120acres of rolling woodland in the heart of the Cotswolds.

There's just a couple of minor points to bring to MOTH's attention, like a change of country of residence & the small sum of 11,388mEUR (AUD$19.952m/USD$16.735m). Wish me luck, if I can pull this one off it will be my most successful sale in 20 years!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online