RECENT POST

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Desk Top


It's never worried me that I've never been able to keep a tidy desk. I like to have some stuff around me, a bit of this & that. I'm immediately suspicious when seeing images of executives being interviewed on telly sitting at a pristine desk devoid of anything but a lap-top. I figure they're a corporate psychopath just about to perpetrate a huge fraud on their Organization & are planning a fast getaway - it's just not natural. After being away from the office most of the week, watching the poor Fellows sweat it out at their exam trials & presentations, things have snowballed. I don't work on Friday's but sadly I'll be desk-bound most of the day trying to clear the back-log. We are still basking in a late Indian summer despite the calendar declaring that it's autumn here in South Australia. This weekend's weather looks to be positively glorious, see you all next week.

Image: Steven Randazzo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online