RECENT POST

Tuesday, December 7, 2010


Two years after she checked herself into the Cirque Lodge Treatment Center in Utah, Kirsten Dunst, 28, is ready to talk about about her struggle with depression. "I know what it's like to lose yourself, to no longer know the difference between right or wrong," she tells the December 2010/January 2011 issue of BlackBook. She admits that the attention surrounding her 2008 rehab stint made her wary about getting back into the spotlight particularly because she was falsely accused of seeking treatment for drug and alcohol abuse. "On a personal level, I would talk to anybody about it, but not on a public level," Dunst explains. "If I do that, then the next person feels like they can ask me about it, and the person after that, until everyone then feels entitled to ask me about it, and that’s not coming from a good place."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online