RECENT POST

Monday, December 13, 2010


I've requested the Safety Car today to lead me out of the Party Starting Grid as yes, it's that time of the year. Last year saw me having to drag that clunky cast around everywhere, so this year I'm putting on my highest heels & joining everyone on the dance floor unencumbered. My diary shows 9 functions in the next 10 days & I have no intention of missing any of them. However I don't finish work officially until Dec. 23rd, so of course I will not be allowing any of my Festive 'activities' to impinge on my work.....yep. How are you holding out, & more to the point, did you manage to survive the office Christmas party relatively unscathed? If not, do share!!

Image: BMW

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online