RECENT POST

Monday, January 17, 2011

29 Not Out

Happy 29th Birthday today to Son #4. A beautiful boy, at 9lb. 14.5ozs. he was the smallest of my babies, with a mass of black hair, the brownest of eyes & the cheekiest of faces. Always happy & smiling & according to all his brothers, always the centre of attention!

He's the upholder of all our family traditions, the most loyal of brother's, the life & soul of every party & the greatest practical joker on earth (think Russian Bride here!)

Son # 4 has lived away from home for nearly 10 years now & I've never ever had a single morsel of food prepared or cooked by him. With the gift this Christmas of a set of cookware from his baby brother, I was hoping that this would mean I may get to savour a 3 course meal from his kitchen before I shuffle off to the Nursing Home. However, a little bird told me that they had cause to open the oven at his house recently & found it full of dirty dishes, so I reckon I've got zero & no chance. Have a really happy day Sweetie & we'll see you tonight at our old family favourite, the Imperial Court, where once again you've cleverly handballed the cooking to someone else!

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online