RECENT POST

Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Jac!

Miss Jacqueline from Home is celebrating a VERY significant birthday today. Many of us have experienced the joy of having Jac as a friend along our blogging journey & for me, her comments enrich my life more than she will ever know. I loved Jac from her very first visit here at The Hedge....her quirky, funny, irreverent, joyous take on life is unique & long may it be. Jac just gets it, gets me & most importantly gets MOTH! Of course there is the unspoken understanding that she's the Pommie gentry & I'm the transported Aussie convict, & so she will always be the superior one in our bloggie friendship, but I can live with that.

So dear Jac, I wish I was there in the Motherland to celebrate this milestone with you, but we will toast your venerable age with a bubbly tonight. Party hard girl & much love to you from your No.1 fan in the Colonies.

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online