RECENT POST

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Dutton Terrace Diva
















Images Genworth Group


One of Adelaide's loveliest suburbs is magical Medindie. Situated just a few minutes from the CBD, Medindie is loved for its large leafy landholdings, generous old Victorian & Edwardian stone villas & beautiful tree-lined shady avenues. Dutton Terrace is one of the most delightful of these boulevards, & Adelaide builder Chris Diamantis through his company Genworth Group, has built this beauty side-by-side with its twin on some rare available land.


While I really like the external appearance, I'm undecided about the interior. I'm going to go out on a limb here & say that the minimalistic look actually doesn't do it much justice. I fact, I'd love to go back to a bare canvas & give it over to the talented & very creative hands of my blogging friends Shawn @ Country French Antiques, Amanda @ Oliveaux, Gina @
Willow Decor & Tracey & Hayley @ Porchlight Interiors. I think a collaborative effort would produce an amazing result! Each have their own individual style, but together I reckon the results would be out of this world!

Then I could add MOTH's & Millie's bit & pieces & move in quite happily!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online