RECENT POST

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Next stop Milan!

Image Versace

Versace have just refurbished their Milan showroom. I think I could do some serious damage to the old Mastercard if I was able to shop in these glorious surroundings. The very occasional times MOTH comes shopping with me, the first thing he looks for is a chair to plonk down on.


As some of you are aware I've posted before on the white linen slipcovers on our Sitting Room chairs - and MOTH's need to always throw a towel down on them prior to plonking! As his alias is Mr. Clumsy, he reckons that its his safety net against any nasty accidents & avoiding the Millie Death Stare!
I'm not sure how Donatella V. would cope with MOTH bringing his own plonking towel to her beautiful showroom, but at least he'd feel safe & secure on those gorgeous white lounges!! And knowing MOTH he'd probably ask for a cold beer as soon as he sat down & promptly spill it! I think poor old Gianni would positively spin in his grave!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online