RECENT POST

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pink Rules The Day!



OK that's it! I love all my 6 boys dearly, but this past couple of weeks, I've had an absolute overdose of the boy thing. Them, their mates, their hoon-mobile cars, their parties, their empty stubbies, their disgustingly dirty work clothes, their muddy boots, their loud raucous laughter, their beer & footy nights in front of the telly - it's all become a bit much, & that's only MOTH!! The air is positively thick with testosterone and don't even get me started on all the blokes at work! So I need a cloud of pink & pretty in my day - quickly. (With apologies to dear Fifi Flowers the Queen of all things pink!)


So let's start the day the PINK way!


Out of my lovely pink bed......



.....mmmm, let's see what yummy things are in my cute pink refrigerator.

A pink raspberry smoothie will be perfect.

Now I'll just wander into the charming pink breakfast room & enjoy coffee in those pretty pink mugs.

Getting ready for work, I can't resist putting my pink bag down for a minute & gathering my thoughts on this chic pink sofa.

Now off to see some clients in my cute little pink car, won't they be surprised to Miss Millie arrive in this!

On the way back home, I'll pick up some gorgeous pink peonies.

I guess I should do a couple of hours work in my very cute pink office.

Oh, it's time for afternoon tea, what about some sweet pink treats......

....and these pink macaroons are too delicious to leave!


Now I'll take my treats into the elegant pink salon to enjoy in peace. Table for one please.

I'll do my afternoon's reading in the pink living room, such a soothing colour to surround myself with.

Well, that's work done for the day, time for a glass of my favourite Billiecart Salmon Brut Rose - love those pink bubbles!

I'll wander out to the Terrace & enjoy the pink champers watching the pink sun go down. Doesn't the table look wonderful all dressed in pink!

After dinner I might even spoil myself with a slice of frozen raspberry layer cake - so pink & delicious.

And I'll eat it in the formal pink sitting room - no boys allowed here!

Now for a luxuriating soak in my divine pink bathroom.....

....and off to bed with some delicate pink roses to put by my bed. Sweet pink dreams to me!
Image 1:Christian Louboutin Image 2: Chic Shack Images 3,15,16: Country Living Image 4: NZ House & Garden Image 5:My Home Ideas
Image 6: Voyage Decoration Image 7: Auto Fashion Image 8 & 11: Brides Image 9: Country Home Image 10:Nordiljus
Image 12:Homepoint Image 12:Pink Is A Religion Image 13:The Wine Country Image 14:Debi Treloar Image 17:Angelique Interiors

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online