RECENT POST

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Promises, Promises

Son #5 @ 5 days.

.......@ 5 years

......@ 25 years.

When son # 5 (our baby!) was about 6, he & I were having a good night cuddle. As he hugged me tight he told me "I love you Mummy & when I get married I'll build you a little house behind mine & you can live with me & I'll always look after you." It was one of those moments that Mother's tuck away in their hearts & hold onto forever!! Well, my gorgeous boy, here's a picture of my perfect 'house behind yours'!



As has been well documented here at The Hedge, we are very proud of our Bub & tomorrow he turns 26. The day of his birth proved to be very traumatic, as I had a very unexpected surgical emergency & needed to be resuscitated & transferred to ICU. I didn't get to hold him for a few days, but despite this we bonded perfectly & are very close. His beautiful quiet soul & generous, caring spirit endear him to everyone who meets him, so Happy Birthday lovely boy & enjoy your special day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online