RECENT POST

Monday, March 15, 2010

One Click Of Separation

I've been honoured with 3 beautiful Sunshine Awards, & have used the opportunity to push the rules a little using the Awards as a catalyst. I decided to conduct an experiment to try & broaden my bloggy horizons which have become a bit limited lately, & here's what I came up with.


I went to the Awardee's blog & chose a blog they had listed on their blog roll that I didn't know. I went over for a visit & then randomly chose a site from that site's blog roll & continued on. I had a heap of fun in the process, & definitely want to do it again. I've included a link with each Header, so I hope I've given you some new places to visit & enjoy as well.


Thank you to Jeanne over at Collage of Life . This gorgeous girl came onto the blog scene last year & what an ride it's been for all of us who have followed her adventures! Her posts are always visual feasts, as she's a highly skilled photographer who can back up her wonderful words with fabulous images (I would be so lucky!). I started my journey with Jeanne & here's the results.






Thank you to Pam over at Red Ticking . Blogging from the awesome city of Seattle WA, Pam is renown for generally posting just one fab image & following it up with a few succinct words that complement the pic perfectly. I'm trying to be like Pam, but am failing miserably! Here's where my Red Ticking journey took me.







Thanks to Rita from A Refocused Life . Her stunning blog is always a delight to visit, her gentle, encouraging words & scrumptious images always put a smile on my face. Style, elegance & grace are 3 words that come to mind whenever I think of Rita.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online