RECENT POST

Thursday, December 2, 2010


Sarah Jessica Parker, 45, wore a Halston Heritage dress, Azzedine Alaia belt, Chopard diamond earrings, and enamel and gold bracelets from Jean Schlumberger for Tiffany and Co in the December issue of Elle, on stands Dec. 15. She says she's helpless against the march of time. "I don't know what I can do about aging," she says. "Yes, I am aging," she admits. "Oh my God, I'm aging all the time. It's like those flowers that wilt in front of you in time-lapse films." She suggests she won't go the route of cosmetic surgery like other Hollywood stars: "But what can I possibly do? Look like a lunatic?" Married to actor Matthew Broderick for 13 years, Parker also opens up to Elle about Marion and Tabitha, the twin girls they welcomed via surrogate in June 2009.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online