RECENT POST

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Slippery Path



Although the week started well, it's gone pear-shaped & I only have myself to blame. Thinking I'd be fine, I snuck off to work on Monday for a couple of hours to complete all the urgent End of Financial Year stuff & well, one thing led to another & I stayed too long. Add in another couple of hours of high drama trying to resolve an issue yesterday & I'm totally done in. I'm feeling very ordinary, so I'm definitely going to having the next 4 days off, so comfy slippers here I come. MOTH's furious & I got a big lecture tonight, so I guess I'll have to comply with his orders. However, I'm missing you all & I'm looking forward to stopping by & saying hello while tucked up on the sofa with the laptop. They say nurses make the worst patients & I reckon that's pretty accurate. Sorry Not Dr. McDreamy for overdoing it, I'll try & be good from now on or MOTH's threatened to dob me in to you big time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online