RECENT POST

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Book Now!

It's been a whirlwind week at work, with lots of 'interesting' little challenges popping up from nowhere to deal with! We have a New Product launch in Sydney next week & I'm so far behind in my pre-reading that it's scary. So Cote Sud, Marie Claire Maison & The World of Interiors will be replaced this weekend by such august tomes as CardioVascular and Interventional Radiology, Experimental & Clinical Cardiology, International Journal of CardioVascular Interventions, Circulation, International Journal of Cardiac Imaging & my very favourite, the Journal of Molecular & Cellular Cardiology. Oh be still my beating heart (no pun intended!!). Make me envious & tell me what's on your reading list this weekend.

Image: Alan Shortall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online