RECENT POST

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Footy Fever

MOTH & I are overjoyed that the 2010 Aussie Rules Footy Season has begun. Another reason for a good old barney!! Looking at my Game Day wardrobe, it's obvious that it needs refreshing. MOTH said yesterday he'd be happy to buy me a couple of new things, as he always wants me look nice as we slug it out in the Member's. So here's what I'd like to present him with.


I do like to be warm, so this Burberry Funnel Neck Check Wool Coat will be fine. AU$1497.
Tucked underneath I'll throw on this Belinda Robertson black cashmere sweater. AU$487.


A comfy pair of 7forallmankind bootleg jeans are a must. AU$225.

I do love a boot with a high heel. These Jimmy Choo's will be perfect. AU$2033.

And they are just as scrumptious from the back!

A Be&D Garbo studded satchel for MOTH to throw all his Footy paraphenalia into. AU$2006.


And last but by no means least, the piece de resistance, a 100% acrylic Port Power scarf. AU$3.

All up I make that approx. AU$6,251. Not a problem, a bargain I reckon to look nice for the old boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online