RECENT POST

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sock It To Me


Thanks to Sharon at My French Country Home for a recent tag. I need to go to the 1st folder in My Pictures, select the 10th photo & discuss it. Crossing all my finger & toes & hoping it would be something half pie decent, my hopes were dashed when I saw the title of the folder - Christmas Day 2008. And yep, it was the worst pic in the folder!! The kids started a Chrissie tradition years ago, buying MOTH the worst pair of socks they could find & putting them in his Santa Stocking. Then the deal was he had to wear them all day.

Every year I request that the boys & MOTH dress up for the occasion, & every year it falls on deaf ears. A clean T-shirt is about as much as they can manage. And looking at this pic again, MOTH couldn't even manage a pair of long trousers on the day, a pair of cargo shorts & sports shoes were de rigeur. So here in all its embarrassing form is the photo, with Son #5 pointing to MOTH's offending hairy legs, complete with scratches & war wounds - sorry to those who's gentle souls have been offended by the sight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online