RECENT POST

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Magic Mushies
















Thank you to everyone who left such beautiful messages of congratulations after yesterday's post. It made my win extra special being able to share it with you all. It was remiss of me not to mention that work on the BFH actually occurred in large chunks while I was gone, so MOTH's back in the good books. He was jumping up & down at the Airport, busting to tell me & everyone in earshot that the second pour of concrete screed in the double shower alcove was a winner & passed the Bucket of Water test with flying colours!!

Having been trapped inside most of the week, I enjoyed a quiet & much-needed wander in the garden last evening. The weather has been playing funny tricks on us here in the Hills, with warm days & cool, rainy nights. During my roaming I found these interesting mushrooms. Not really something I should probably include in MOTH's Low-Fat dinner food tonight, although he really loves mushies!!!!! Happy weekend to you all my cherished blog friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online