RECENT POST

Monday, October 25, 2010

Whistle Blower

I've lucked in with the Postie over the past week!

Pam from pixelimpress has been a wonderful supporter of The Hedge from almost the first day. She is a very talented designer & I ordered some goodies from her etsy store here.

The pixelimpress 2011 desktop calendar.

A pack of 10 gorgeous chartreuse flower silhouette notecards & envelopes.

And a set of 5 pretty pink herringbone XOXO gift tags in black sketched block letters. You need to pay Pam a visit NOW!

I was lucky enough to win the most exquisite drawing from a give-away hosted by the lovely Julia Christie at Serendipity - A Mother's Tale. Julia's artwork is superb & I feel very privileged to now have one of Julia's beautiful pieces here at The Hedge. I'm about to frame it, so will show you where I've placed it very soon.

I couldn't resist these posters over at The Love Shop. They arrived from Melbourne & I adore them. This one is going somewhere very special.

And this one is for the Christmas stocking of a certain son.

And finally, this arrived yesterday from my favourite online beauty store, Strawberry Net in Hong Kong. A certain person who passed on this evil bug to me was feeling guilty, so let me do a little shopping for all my war paint with his credit card. All my favourite YSL lippies & lashings of Dior & YSL French Navy mascara at half the price he'd normally have to pay in DJ's. No comments please about the Clarins Extra-Firming Foundation, at my age I need to accept all the help I can for the saggy bits! He is almost forgiven.

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online