RECENT POST

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hedge Mutterings

A few subjects of importance here at The Hedge today. First & foremost, HAPPY BIRTHDAY George Darhling!!!! 49 today, so I guess because that makes me 5 years older than your gorgeous self, I could technically be classed as a Cougar (that God-awful description of an Older Woman). Looking forward to catching up with you tonight, for a very special private birthday celebration.xx (Sorry Simone, you'll have to wait your turn!)

MOTH made a formal complaint to management yesterday about not being invited to the 2010 Rosemount Australian Fashion Week launch on Monday night. He'd seen on telly that a whole bunch of front row runway seats had a big sign placed over them 'RESERVED FOR TOSHIBA BLOGGERS'. 'Geez Millie, you're a star in BlogWorld, what happened to our invite??!!' I'd couldn't find it in me to even start that explanation!

I'm happily planning my big trip to Darwin next week. It's work of course, so MOTH can't come (another whinge session subject!). It's the Dry Season, but the weather is still very hotsy totsy - 75F. overnight, 93F. during the day, with 95% humidity. Gorgeous hot, tropical steamy days, with the typical late afternoon Darwin thunderstorm each day - bring it on! It's freezing here in the Hills today, the fire is blazing & I'm out the door to work in a woolly knit, coat, thick tights & boots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online