RECENT POST

Monday, May 17, 2010

Snapshot


Are Polaroids still around? I remember having one in the '80's & loved the instantaneous result. It certainly beat having to put a roll of film in at the local Pharmacy & then waiting a week for them to come back from some faraway central processing place. Picking up that little envelope of treasures always got my heart racing, it was a little like opening the pressies on Christmas Day.

In saying that though, I think the digital age has been one of the bestest things ever! As long as I remain disciplined enough to chuck my pics on a back-up USB in case of hard drive melt-down.

Thank you all for your lovely comments on my last 2 posts. What a fabulous group of wise women you all are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online