RECENT POST

Monday, May 31, 2010

Please Be Seated


Ever since I was little I've been a wriggle-bum. Squirmy is my middle name. So finding the right chair on any given occasion is of paramount importance to me. Some days I'm fine to stretch out on our long sofa. Other days, I'm happy in our single tub chairs. Then on those times where the infamous Nurse's Back complaint rules my day, I'll drag one of the dining room chairs into the Living Room, as all I want is to be forced to sit bolt upright to read or watch the telly. All of these wonderful room settings please my back, 'cos there's a real variety of chairs to choose from. I'd be a bit like Goldilocks, flitting from chair to chair until I'm able to say 'And this one is just right!'




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online