RECENT POST

Monday, March 9, 2009

Advance Warning


I thought it would be appropriate to forewarn you that tomorrow's post contains some offensive & shocking images. After some thought about whether to or not, I'm posting on our bathroom renovations. So if you think you will be offended, I suggest you give The Hedge the flick tomorrow & go somewhere more tasteful! So I guess that means almost every other site in Blogland!

Maybe I should have waited until its finished to do a Before & After post, but I thought blow it, just do it Millie. This is our life, we are living through the dust & grime & deafening noise of the jackhammer at the moment & to get a wonderful end result sometimes one has to start with overwhelming ugliness! We are now down to just a bare, gutted shell, so I can really start to envisage how it will look over the next few months. Though I can just see all my dear Bloggie friends who have The Hedge listed in their Blogrolls, getting into their Blog dashboards at lightening speed & deleting/expunging me from their beautiful sites forever for this terrible lapse!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online