RECENT POST

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Playing Hookey!

We enjoyed a relaxing drink here....


......and here

.......and here

.......and here!

Son #2 & girlfriend

If I didn't know better, I think MOTH was indicating that he's happy to have his boy standing along side of him!

Images Shaw and Smith

Well, the best laid plans & all that! Not as much progress as I'd hoped for this weekend, but for one very nice reason - Son #2 surprised us by arriving late Friday evening from Melbourne with his girlfriend. They'd decided to make a big weekend of it here catching lots of Adelaide Fringe shows & spending a day soaking in the sight & sounds of world music at WOMAD.

Yesterday he wanted to show his girlfriend who is Dutch the gorgeous Adelaide Hills & as it was such a beautiful day, we downed tools & went along as well. So back to it today (a public holiday in South Australia), I can hear MOTH smashing the last of the tiles from the wall in the bathroom as I do this quick post, so I'd better scoot off & start labouring for him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online