RECENT POST

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hey Bro?














Image RE

As much as I love the national greeting of Kiwiland (aka New Zealand), I think in the case of meeting this amazing villa in person, I'd definitely have to replace Hey Bro with the more refined Ciao Bello!

I'm not sure what the Italian equivalent of a Francophile is, but these folk sure fall into that category. This wonderful property sits on a hill near Waimauku in the Rodney district, just a 35 min. drive from Auckland City. The region was for many years a traditional farming area, however in recent times, the wine industry has taken over & boutique wineries & restaurants abound. For me it's as if a beautiful little piece of Tuscany has been simply lifted up & transplanted into an equally wonderful part of the World.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online