RECENT POST

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Image Catherine Colebrook

It's the weekend! I've had a challenging week at work, with my 2 new Accounts both deciding they wanted to start-up this week - bless them! Installation problems, application issues - & so it went on. I feel as though I've lived in my car, driving constantly between both locations. And I won't even mention the mobile phone calls, I'll have to go into hiding when the Boss receives the next account. And I've got a trip to Western Australia next week which I've not done a thing to prepare for! Anyway, I think I'm over the worse, everyone seems happy, so I'm really looking forward to a bit of a lounge around in bed tomorrow. MOTH's been making noises about feeling neglected & I've been a less than involved mother, so I'd better make amends, as Mother's Day is not that far away & I may be off their distribution list!

Reading all your lovely comments this week has been wonderful, thanks to everyone who's stopped by. I've been less than the perfect host & not had much time to visit you all, looking forward to redeeming myself over the weekend. Relax & enjoy, it's home time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online