RECENT POST

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Courage

Image Balineum

Lord, Give me Strength...

To keep my cool when MOTH has to work on other people's houses all weekend not ours because he's running behind, even though he swore on our children's lives he wouldn't.

To keep my chin up when everyone else posts on their fantastic bathroom renovations & new builds completed in record time.

To be patient when MOTH's settled in with his Footy Budget in our one remaining loo just when I'm busting to go.

To still smile sweetly each time my friend tells me about her gorgeous new bathroom and then not to be jealous of her.

To endure the neighbours laughing each time they look over the fence & still see the gigantic hole in the bathroom wall.

To keep from crying when I see the rain pouring in the said hole.

To not yell at MOTH when he turns up with the concrete cutter to rip more bathroom floor up, after he said he'd finished for good & I'd dusted, vacuumed & mopped the previous 3 inches of dust from everything in the house.

To forgive Russell the Plumber when he keeps me waiting for 3 hours for an appointment - then tells me I can't have the layout I want & his original quote has doubled.

To make the right decision about the tiles.

To maintain a good relationship with my husband in spite of all this & not seek advice from my friend the Family Court Lawyer about my options.
Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online