RECENT POST

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

No Turning Back

Another big day in the Bathroom From Hell - Russell the Plumber is finalizing all the channeling of the brickwork & the setting in of all the new pipes for the double shower, sink & loo. Too late now if MOTH's measurements are incorrect, if they are we're done for! I've decided to go for a single, very schmick looking tall mixer that will be set in the stone top of the cantilevered vanity, rather than individual tap/faucets on the wall or ones set into the sink. This does involve more work, but Russell said those magic words to me very early on 'Millie, I can do anything you want.' & I've taken this & run with it! While I really love the bathroom I posted on Friday, this one from the talented designer Helen Green is very different, but just as gorgeous. Send your prayers to the Gods of Perfect Measurement for us today!









All images Helen Green

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online