RECENT POST

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Best Behaviour


Sunday is Meet the Parents Day. A, the sweet girlfriend of Son # 5 has asked us to lunch with her parents. As all the boys have eluded serious capture up to now, this is the first time MOTH & I have been faced with this. So I thought I'd better do some research on Meet the Parents etiquette. This is all I could find when I did a Google search & I'm very worried!

"The first time our two mothers met, they had a lot in common. They both showed up wearing similar print blouses from Target & leopard-print sandals. The sandals definitely broke the ice!"
Anonymous, Toronto, Canada

Not too sure about breaking the ice, I reckon the only thing those sandals would be breaking is my ankle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online