RECENT POST

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Stop Selling!


Last year at work was tough. In fact it was the toughest in the 20 years I've been at this. It wasn't helped by some sales targets which could only be described as 'humorous'. My BF's advice was to keep my head down, my appointment diary full & all will be well. He was right.

Today is the last day of the month. I have just recorded the highest monthly sales ever in my Territory. In fact this whole year has been a blinder compared to the previous challenging 12 months. So when I received a text from my Boss late Friday arvo saying 'Stop Selling!' it was sweet!

So today I'm going to allow myself a moment to celebrate a much-needed win! Long may it continue.

Image: Madwine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online