RECENT POST

Monday, August 24, 2009

On Your Bike



or in this case......your trike! I reckon the guys @ Greer Gardens deserve a Millie Medal for Services to Landscaping. The garden of this property was designed so the Owner's kids would have tricycle access around the entire house. Remembering all our boys & their love as toddlers for scooting around the backyard on their trikes, I think this is sensational. I can almost hear the squeals of delight as these kids lap the house racing each other for hours on end!






I love these pics of our 3 younger boys, who decided one hot day that all their trikes needed a visit to the 'Trike Wash'! Yes, they are 26, 27 & 29 now, but I can still remember the very loud protests to Mum from the 2 older boys once their baby brother took command of the hose!




Images: Greer Gardens & Millie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online