RECENT POST

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Image Millie

This is the scene that greeted me as I staggered out of bed on Saturday morning & oooh my goodness, if last Friday night's first Christmas Party of the season is anything to go by, I'm in for a very bumpy time between now & December 26th!


MOTH went off to work early, but left the paracetamol (Tylenol) bottle & a very large glass of water on the bedside table. I think that act of kindness was prompted by the trail of discarded clothes, shoes, house keys, handbag & assorted party paraphernalia on the bedroom floor. Oh & not being able to rouse his comatose wife for his normal goodbye kiss would have absolutely confirmed his suspicions about Millie's fragile state!

Image Orange

I have no idea who these party girls are, but boy could I identify with the blonde most of Saturday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online